Getting to the Renaissance Arlington Capital View
From Reagan National Airport (DCA): complimentary shuttle runs between the hotel and the airport:
- Airport shuttle service, scheduled, complimentary
- Mon-Sun: 05:00 AM – 11:30 PM
- Shuttle Phone: +1 703 413-1300
- Estimated taxi fare: 10 USD (one way)
From Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD):
- Alternate transportation: Super Shuttle; estimated fare: $50 (one-way); reservation required
- Estimated taxi fare: 90 USD (one way)
From Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI):
- Alternate transportation: Super Shuttle; fee: 30 USD (one way) ; reservation required
- Estimated taxi fare: 50 USD (one way)
- Electric car charging stations: 4, Complimentary
- On-site parking, fee: 11 USD hourly, 37 USD daily
- Valet parking, fee: 42 USD daily
Things to do in Washington, D.C.
Washington, D.C. is a city packed with sights to see and history to take in. More than just the capital of the U.S., it is a vibrant city filled with art, culture, and a rich history. When you’re not with us learning even more about maximizing your CSM system, take the opportunity to maximize this amazing travel experience by visiting some of the most well-known and photographed sites in the world.
Walk the Historic Monument & Memorial path
Washington, D.C. is probably most known for its abundance of grandiose stone memorials and monuments peppered around the city. Schedule a tour or hop on one of the many available bikes and scooters around town to take them all in!
Visit the new District Wharf
Stroll around D.C.’s newest waterfront hotspot filled with restaurants, bars, concert venues, and the country’s longest operating open-air seafood market!